|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Thanksgiving MULTIPLICATION FACTS Paperless + Printable Secret Picture SET
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
These Thanksgiving Multiplication Facts Paperless AND Printable Secret Picture Tile Digital Activities are:
- and most importantly - fun! A fun surprise is waiting to be found underneath one of the Google Slide Product Tiles in each activity - the suspense!
(Whether you're a tech novice or expert, you can totally start going digital and paperless with this resource!)
WHAT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ARE COVERED?
There are seven activities that start students with simpler facts (arrays are provided in the printable worksheets for these) and continue building up to more difficult facts:
- Factors Up To 5
- Factors Up To 7
- Factors Up To 8
- Factors Up To 9
- Factors Up To 10
- Factors Up To 12 (easier)
- Factors Up To 12 (harder
- All activities in one
WHERE CAN I USE THESE?
- for early finishers
- independent math centers
- Google Classroom assignments
- Whole Group
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- Seven Digital Secret Picture Tile Activities in Google Slide format and PowerPoint
- The 7 Secret Picture Tile activities are also provided in QR code task card and printable mat formats.
- Seven Secret Picture Tile Printables (different problems than digital format)
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Keys
WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS NEEDED?
- For the Printables and Printable Mats ☞ none.
- For Google Slides INDEPENDENT activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, free Google Slides app and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For Google Slides WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, interactive whiteboard.
- For PowerPoint INDEPENDENT activities ☞ PowerPoint app with Office 365 subscription ($6.99 per month) if using iPad, internet connection and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For PowerPoint WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ PowerPoint software, interactive whiteboard.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No. I have provided instructions so a Google-novice teacher or a teacher whose students do not have Google Classroom accounts can still use these activities. PowerPoint versions are provided, too.