|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Halloween Math 4th-5th Paperless Google Slides PowerPoint Secret Picture Tiles
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
These Halloween Math 4th-5th Paperless Secret Picture Tile Digital Activities are:
- and most importantly - fun! A creepy surprise is waiting to be found underneath one of the Google Slide Solution tiles in each activity - the suspense!
(Whether you're a tech novice or expert, you can totally start going digital and paperless with this resource!)
WHAT MATH SKILLS ARE COVERED?
- Addition 3 Addends
- Addition 4-Digit Addends
- Subtraction 3 Digits
- Subtraction 4 Digits
- Mixed Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication 3 x 1 Digits
- Multiplication 4 x 1 Digits
- Multiplication 3 x 2 Digits
Missing Factors and Dividends
WHERE CAN I USE THESE?
- for early finishers
- independent math centers
- Google Classroom assignments
- Whole Group
- in Sub Plans (templates provided)
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- Thirteen Digital Secret Picture Tile Activities in Google Slide format and PowerPoint
- The 13 Secret Picture Tile activities are also provided in QR code task card and printable mat formats.
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Sub Plan Templates for whole group Google Slide or PowerPoint activities
- Instructional Video for students to explain how to use Google Slides Secret Picture Tiles and the ShowMe app (so you don't have to!)
WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS NEEDED?
- For the Printable Mats ☞ none. Perfect for those #technologyfail days.
- For Google Slides INDEPENDENT activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, free Google Slides app and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For Google Slides WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, interactive whiteboard.
- For PowerPoint INDEPENDENT activities ☞ PowerPoint app with Office 365 subscription ($6.99 per month) if using iPad, internet connection and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For PowerPoint WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ PowerPoint software, interactive whiteboard.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No. I have provided instructions so a Google-novice teacher or a teacher whose students do not have Google Classroom accounts can still use these activities. PowerPoint versions are provided, too.