|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Digital Google PowerPoint Game Templates Commercial License
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
HEADS UP! You can get this digital license at a major discount in the ⭐️ TpT Seller Distance Learning Google Slides Templates + Clipart All Access Bundle along with all my No Stress Clipart, a TON of commercial use templates, and other FlapJack licenses as well.
The purchase of this extended license enables a single user to use ALL Google Slides PowerPoint Game Templates in educational digital products for commercial use.
- This license is for EDITABLE Google Slides PowerPoint Game Templates, not any other FlapJack games that are content-based.
- This license is for one user.
- This license is non-refundable.
☝This listing is for the commercial-use license only. Purchase game templates separately here.
Once you purchase, you will download a PDF with a form. After you fill out that form, I will send you a unique license number and logo with your license number to use in your credit page. Please allow 48 hours for this process.
☝DIGITAL EDITABLE GOOGLE SLIDES POWERPOINT GAME TEMPLATES ARE:
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- come in Google Slides AND PowerPoint so you can edit them with either platform
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone
The game templates let you create self-checking activities for any skills you need in any language:
- Math Skills. Word problems, equations, etc.
- Test Review
- Simple Answer Review for all subject areas in general
- Vocabulary Review
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review
- Spelling Words Unscramble
- Depending on age level, consider even having your students create their own self-checking game to share with their classmates and review skills.
- Different self-checking slide styles provide tons of engagement for students.
- Delete and duplicate styles for as many questions and different games as you'd like to create!
- You can have questions with just one answer choice, all the way to six answer choices.