|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Editable Google Slides PowerPoint HUNT Game Templates SPRING EASTER Bundle
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
HEADS UP! You can get this Google Slides PowerPoint HUNT VERSION Game Templates SPRING EASTER Bundle 1 at a major discount in the ⭐️ TpT Seller Distance Learning Google Slides Templates + Clipart All Access Bundle along with all my No Stress Clipart, a TON of commercial use templates, and commercial use licenses to SELL what you make with these games!
This Digital Editable Google Slides PowerPoint HUNT VERSION Game Templates Bundle is:
- 60% off the individual prices!
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- comes in Google Slides AND PowerPoint so you can edit it with either platform
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone
This template lets you create self-checking activities for any skills you need in any language:
- Math Skills. Word problems, equations, etc.
- Test Review
- Simple Answer Review for all subject areas in general
- Vocabulary Review
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review
- Spelling Words Unscramble
- Depending on age level, consider even having your students create their own self-checking game to share with their classmates and review skills.
☝ARE THESE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR REGULAR GAME TEMPLATES?
Yes, this "Hunt" style of games has a home page of 10 locked objects. Students answer three questions at a time to unlock each object for a total of 30 questions. There are also three ribbons for them to earn along the way. The question format is multiple choice only. However, I have made it flexible where you can have two, three, or four answer choices per question. You can also eliminate the answer choices and replace them with your own clipart (I had a lot of requests for this, and the other game format does not lend itself as well to that). Please see the PREVIEW video to see all of this in action.
☝CAN I SELL WHAT I MAKE WITH THESE?
If you buy the DIGITAL GAMES Commercial License, then absolutely, yes. This license is good for Hunt game templates and regular game templates.
- Very easy to edit.
- Can be saved and played as an interactive PDF without the need for Internet.
- Can also be played via Google Slides presentation link or PowerPoint Show file.
- You can:
- create multiple choice questions with options of two, three, or four answer choices.
- remove answer choices and/or insert your own clipart answer choices.
☄Thorough video and written editing instructions are provided to make sure anyone can customize and share these games with students.
☄SEE PREVIEW VIDEO TO SEE THE DONUT GAME IN ACTION.
☝WHAT DO I NEED TO EDIT THIS GAME?
- Google Drive Account
- PowerPoint software is optional.
Tutorials provided show how to edit with either platform and also share games with either platform.
☝HOW MANY GAMES AND WHAT THEMES ARE INCLUDED?
There are 13 game templates with the following themes:
Easter Egg 1
Easter Egg 2