|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Google Slides PPT Hunt Game Template | Editable Digital Self-Checking | CAMERA
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
HEADS UP! You can get this game at 50% off along with 16 others in the ⭐️ Digital Editable Self-Checking Google Slides PowerPoint HUNT Games Fun Bundle 1.
This CAMERA Hunt Themed Digital Editable Google Slides | PowerPoint Game Template is:
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- comes in Google Slides AND PowerPoint so you can edit it with either platform
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone!
- can even be played without Internet as an interactive PDF
- can be sold commercially IF the separate commercial use license has been purchased.
This template lets you create self-checking activities for any skills you need in any language:
- Math Skills. Word problems, equations, etc.
- Test Review
- Simple Answer Review for all subject areas in general
- Vocabulary Review
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review
- Spelling Words Unscramble
- Depending on age level, consider even having your students create their own self-checking game to share with their classmates and review skills.
☝CAN I SELL WHAT I MAKE WITH THESE?
If you buy the DIGITAL GAMES Commercial License, then absolutely, yes. This license is good for Hunt game templates and regular game templates.
- Very easy to edit.
- Can be saved and played as an interactive PDF without the need for Internet.
- Can also be played via Google Slides presentation link or PowerPoint Show file.
- You can:
- create multiple choice questions with options of two, three, or four answer choices.
- remove answer choices and/or insert your own clipart answer choices.
☄Thorough video and written editing instructions are provided to make sure anyone can customize and share these games with students.
☄SEE PREVIEW VIDEO TO SEE GAME IN ACTION.
☝WHAT DO I NEED TO EDIT THIS GAME?
- Google Drive Account
- PowerPoint software is optional.
Tutorials provided show how to edit with either platform and also share games with either platform.
☝DO STUDENTS NEED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO PLAY?
No, only a device with Internet (or no Internet if you save the game as a PDF).
☝HOW DO STUDENTS PLAY?
Tutorials are provided on how to share the game either with a Google Slides presentation link or a PowerPoint Show file or an interactive PDF.
☝CAN STUDENTS DRAG ITEMS AROUND IN THIS GAME FORMAT?
No, the games are in "presentation" mode, so students tap their way through questions. Moving objects is not possible (see video preview).
☝WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
Absolutely. With the Google Slides format, you will create a presentation link to send to students however you like - email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo, Google Classroom.
☝I'M A PARENT. CAN I USE THESE?
Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and Internet to customize these games.
☝DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No, just a Google account.
(Credit: Hands seen in my thumbnails are by Everyday Activities.)