|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
EDITABLE DIGITAL Secret Picture Tiles FUN BUNDLE 2
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
This FUN THEME BUNDLE 2 Digital Editable Paperless Secret Picture Tile Bundle is:
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- interactive & versatile (students can play on any device - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone)
These files, in Google Slides and PowerPoint format, let you create self-checking activities for any skills you need all year long in any language:
- Math Skills. Word problems, equations, etc.
- Test Review
- Simple Answer Review for all subject areas in general
- Vocabulary Review
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review
- Spelling Words Unscramble
- Depending on age level, consider even having your students create their own Secret Picture Tile Activities to share with their classmates and review skills.
☄Thorough video and written editing instructions are provided to make anyone can customize and share these activities. SEE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE.
The following 12 sets are included (including a BONUS set, Hot Chocolate, only available in this set):
- Flip Flops
- Honey Bees
- Hot Chocolate (BONUS)
- Ice Cream
☝WHAT IS PROVIDED?
- 127 Digital Secret Picture Tile Activities in Google Slide format
- 127 Digital Secret Picture Tile Activities in PowerPoint format
- Picture Keys for each set
CAN I SELL WHAT I MAKE WITH THESE?
If you buy my DIGITAL Secret Picture Tile Commercial License, then absolutely yes. This is different than the PRINTABLE Secret Picture Tile Commercial License.
WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS NEEDED?
- For Google Slides INDEPENDENT activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, free Google Slides app and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For Google Slides WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ Google account, internet connection, interactive whiteboard.
- For PowerPoint INDEPENDENT activities ☞ PowerPoint app with Office 365 subscription ($6.99 per month) if using iPad, internet connection and iPad, computer, smartphone, or Chromebooks.
- For PowerPoint WHOLE GROUP activities ☞ PowerPoint software, interactive whiteboard.
WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
Absolutely. With the Google Slides format, you will create a copy share link to send to students however you like - email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo. If you have Google Classroom, instructions are provided and it is very easy to share the activities.
I'M A PARENT. CAN I USE THESE?
Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and internet to use these activities.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No. I have provided instructions so a Google-novice teacher or a teacher whose students do not have Google Classroom accounts can still use these activities. PowerPoint versions are provided, too.
(Credit: Hands seen in my thumbnails are by Everyday Activities.)