|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Digital Editable Self-Checking Google Slides Game Template | Spooky Silhouettes - S2
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
This Spooky Silhouettes - S2 Digital Game Template is:
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- comes in Google Slides AND PowerPoint so you can edit it with either platform
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone
This template lets you create self-checking activities for any skills you need in any language:
- Math Skills. Word problems, equations, etc.
- Test Review
- Simple Answer Review for all subject areas in general
- Vocabulary Review
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review
- Spelling Words Unscramble
- Depending on age level, consider even having your students create their own self-checking game to share with their classmates and review skills.
- Different self-checking slide styles provide tons of engagement for students.
- Delete and duplicate styles for as many questions and different games as you'd like to create!
- You can have questions with just one answer choice, all the way to six answer choices.
☄Thorough video and written editing instructions are provided to make sure anyone can customize and share these games.
☄SEE PREVIEW VIDEO TO SEE GAME IN ACTION.
☝WHAT DO I NEED TO EDIT THIS GAME?
- Google Drive Account
- PowerPoint software is optional.
Tutorials provided show how to edit with either platform and also share games with either platform.
☝DO STUDENTS NEED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO PLAY?
No, only a device with Internet.
☝CAN STUDENTS DRAG ITEMS AROUND IN THIS GAME FORMAT?
No, the games are in "presentation" mode, so students tap their way through questions. Moving objects is not possible (see video preview).
☝CAN I SELL WHAT I MAKE WITH THESE?
If you buy the DIGITAL GAMES Commercial License, then absolutely, yes.
☝WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
Absolutely. With the Google Slides format, you will create a presentation link to send to students however you like - email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo.
☝I'M A PARENT. CAN I USE THESE?
Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and Internet to customize these games.
☝DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No, just a Google account.
(Credit: Hands seen in my thumbnails are by Everyday Activities.)